Terms and Conditions
To use this website you do not need to have an account, however certain functions of the site are limited to those visitors who are logged in and have registered with VAS and set up an account.
There are two types of accounts:
- Subscriber Accounts: a Subscriber is a registered user of the Site and to the Email Announcement Service. A Subscriber account is a free service.
- Member Accounts: a Member is a registered Subscriber who is linked to a Venue listed on the site. The basic listed venue is a free member account, but a member has the ability to upgrade and purchase other services from VAS.
All trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any visualartsource.com trademark or service mark without VAS's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Subscriber Registration; Member Accounts; Use of Site, Refund Policy. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open an Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to notify visualartsource.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by visualartsource.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or Account. You may not use anyone else's password or Account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your Account will be terminated. Members agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the Member Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
VAS agrees to publish information and images that are provided by the Members on the VAS website for at least the term specified in the terms of this agreement. VAS reserves the right to reformat the data and images received from the Member in order to accommodate the format of the Site. VAS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to re-locate, re-position and/or modify the size or shape of any advertising banner in the event of any re-design, modification or other changes to the Site. In the event that VAS changes the location, position, size and/or shape of the advertising banner, VAS will provide the Member with similar visibility, positioning and size on the re-designed, modified or changed Site. Payments are non-refundable. For Members paying for services in advance this agreement is fully earned upon posting of images on the Member’s Venue Page or thirty (30) days after purchase, whichever comes first, and is non-cancelable by the Member.
While VAS takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL VAS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VAS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By email. By establishing an Account with us, and each time a Member makes a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for visualartsource.com to contact you at your email address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ('United States'). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
7. Purchase Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of purchase confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your purchase, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. VAS reserves the right at any time after receipt of your purchase to accept or decline your purchase for any reason. VAS further reserves the right any time after receipt of your purchase, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you purchase of any item or service.
8. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. VAS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY email DELIVERY TO YOU.
9. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to email@example.com.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS.' ALL OF VAS'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, VAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE VAS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
13. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the 'Act'), VAS will terminate the account of any Subscriber or Member who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to VAS and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the Subscriber or Member that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, VAS will terminate the infringing Subscriber or Member's account. VAS may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a Subscriber or Member's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c), VAS has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. VAS respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the VAS website, please contact 'Legal Department', via facsimile at (818) 702-2505, or mail at:
Visual Art Source, LLC, 5525 Oakdale Ave #160, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.